Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October Playlist

Yesterday, while cleaning our apartment, I opened the windows, let the cool breeze in, and played some music. I LOVE it. I love this weather.
I've been told multiple times that my taste in music is interesting haha- it is. BUT Ryan enjoys the same style of music as me- so we love finding new songs we both like. 
October is one of my favorite months, and I love just relaxing and listening to music.

This playlist is a random compilation of some of my current favorites (even though most of these are old songs). 
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty is like Ryan and my favorite movie. I am obsessed with its soundtrack- which is why 2 of the songs on this playlist come from there.. but really listen to the whole soundtrack- SO GOOD. 
The rest of the songs aren't really related in style at all- some more upbeat than others... but I rather enjoy them all. 

Enjoy. 
xoxo  

0 comments:

Post a Comment