Tuesday, January 12, 2016

30 Minute Skirt Tutorial

So I've been doing a really great job at posting lately.... that's not true. I've been horrible. My bad guys! Things just get a little bit harder once you start a job. BUT I'm for real going to try to improve. 
Here is the thing. All my life I have loved making videos- like I have too many embarrassing music videos to look back on. But I love it. So I started a YouTube channel so that I have something to channel all my weirdness/need to make videos into. I feel like a YouTube channel and a blog can kinda go hand in hand. Ya know? So most likely most of my blog posts will be supporting a video. Not all of them (I still want to blog posts about trips Ryan and I take, random thoughts.. just things that don't really fit into video format). 

So today's blog post is a tutorial! 

I have made three of these skirts so far, and they are honestly my favorite! They are so so simple to make and turn out adorable. I promise that after you make one, you'll want to make like 10 more. And you should totally do that cause you can have as many skirts as you want. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment