Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Target Fall 2015 Collection

Basically, Target has made a lot of money off of me lately. I am obsessed with everything in the decor section right now. Ask Ryan. Everytime we go there (which has been like everyday for the past week), I just walk around exclaiming how cute everything is... like seriously Target.. well done. Thank you for making decorating an apartment a whole heck of a lot easier. 
I have complied a list of some of my top picks- honestly I wish I could put everything on this list because I just love everything so much. Like I don't know if I am getting this point across- but Target rocks. I would buy the whole decor section if my bank account wasn't already slightly annoyed with me. 
1. Whitewash Mirror with Copper Inset - I personally own this and love it. I am going through a hexagon and copper phase, so when I saw this (on sale!), I had to buy it. And it is beautiful.
2. Red Throw Blanket - This cozy throw blanket represents the 20 other throw blankets I want to buy from Target.
3. Modern Chair - I love modern furniture and just think that this is a good looking chair. Classy, grey, so it will match anything- and it's actually really comfy. And on sale.
4. Mid Century Modern Accent Table - Another mid century modern piece. Love em. I don't really know why I love the mid century stuff so much- I think it's the legs. But this is another piece that I think would be a great nightstand.
5. Plaid Felt Stag Head - Ok target has a whole line of plaid right now. I am a big fan of it. However, it is definitely a seasonal thing. Still super cute though. And who doesn't love a big plaid deer head??
6. Cream and Metallic Diamond Area Rug - I just bought this for my living room and love it! First of all, you can't really go wrong with Nate Berkus. Second, the rug is perfect because it is neutral enough to work with most things, but it brings some life into the room because when light shines on it, it sparkles! (Heart eyes emoji)
7. Copper Accent Table with Marble Top - I love this. And will most likely be one of my next purchases to be placed right by my couch.
8. Storage Bin with Copper Handles - I am well aware that the only reason I am drawn to this is because it has copper handles. What I would use it for.. I don't really know, but I still want it in my home.
9. Gold Cart - I actually already have a utility cart from IKEA, but I am still listing this in my favorites because I know how great they look in a kitchen! Add a cute serving tray and some plants and bam- your kitchen just got 10x cuter.

Seriously, just go walk around Target. It will make you a happier person. 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment