Saturday, August 22, 2015

Summer Stripes

Before moving to Texas, Ryan and I did this shoot out at a nature preserve in Utah. It was a perfect summer evening, and I can't really pass up nature walks, especially when there are boardwalks involved. I have been seeing a lot of posts lately about "ahh summer is ending"- and to be honest, you don't really get that feeling in the 103 degree Texas sun. BUT today I walked outside and felt a lovely breeze and didn't feel like I was swimming to my car and thought I could use a light sweater- it was the darnedest- and was probably just freaky weather (pulling a Utah weather or something), but nonetheless, I decided that I should post this before I wake up one day to Fall. 



current favorite shoes- so cute and so comfy







....................................................
shirt: Loft- similar here
Ryan's shirt: J Crew
skirt: Old Navy
shoes: DSW- similar here
watch: Kate Spade

0 comments:

Post a Comment