Monday, March 9, 2015

Birthday Weekend

 Birthdays are the best. Especially when you are married- cause even when it's your spouse's birthday, it kinda feels like it's your birthday too. 

Ryan is the most impossible person to buy gifts for. So I just made him a video of people saying happy birthday to him, made him a key lime pie, and promised him that we would go on a sweet excursion sometime in the next few weeks- I just haven't found a good one yet. 

But it was a really fun weekend, and we have felt so much love from everyone around us! 

Really I'm just about to put a bunch of pictures on here to show what the weekend was like. 
The family we teach on Saturdays bought him a huge chocolate cake- SO NICE!
And I teach the cutest kids ever, so I spent the rest of the day trying to sneak a picture of my favorite 4 year old. Then he threw a soccer ball at my head cause I guess he doesn't like having his picture taken...
I just want to bring him home with me. 

Then Oscar made him a cake.
And we had Key Lime Pie cause I didn't know he was getting two other cakes... (recipe coming soon cause it was seriously soooo easy and so good!)
I probably gained 5 pounds this weekend. 
Hooray for Sunday walks
I realized that we didn't take a picture together on his birthday, and I wanted one. But it's hard when there is no one who will follow you around to take pictures... so we mastered the skill of taking separate pictures and putting them together haha. This is actually quite fun and also funny. Especially when you are high fiving the air and cars are going past you. But ya know what- I'm never going to see these people ever again, so it's totally fine.

Actually, I think this would make a really cute video. To split the screen like that and both people are doing their own thing... hmmm next project.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment